Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch. Paris Metro Line 1, Saint-Paul station.
- Located in the heart of Paris’s historic Jewish quarter in the vibrant Marais district.
- You will find this charming place walking down the « rue des Rosiers » (Rosebushes street)
Founder and inspiration
- The « Loir dans la théière » was opened in 1996 on the initiative of Paul Boccia and his family.
- The source of inspiration is based on Alice’s adventures in Wonderland where food and drink play an important role.
- A wall illustration of the fairytale is painted in the middle of the tea room.
- The walls are covered in vintage posters from fashion, exhibitions, musicals, shows…
- The decoration is mid flea-market, mid bohemian. Eclectic design.
- Homelike atmosphere.
- Friendly and welcoming service
- The « Loir dans la théière » offers a home cooking based on fresh and seasonal products.
- Dishes, tarts and cakes are cooked on-site.
- Large selection of homemade desserts on display.
- You can order sweet or salty dishes everyday of the week from 09 AM to 07:30 PM
- Saturday & Sunday brunch.
- The desserts are very generous and can easily be shared by 2 people.
- The lemon meringue pie is finger licking-good.