- Estimated duration time from Paris : 1h45min
We can accompany you during a day in Reims and Epernay. Thedriver will pick you up at your address in Paris and drive you to the lovely city of Reims. We will help you discovering the best activities and highlights of the champagne and coronation city of Reims. We can help you organise your trip and give you some tips and advice. The driver will remain at your disposal for the day and he will bring you back by the end of the day to your hotel or private address in Paris. This is hassle-free and an easy way to discover the city.
If you are interested in spending a sparkling day in Reims you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +33 1 77 47 30 35.
Culture and Heritage
Here is a list of the must-see monuments and museums in the city:
- The Reims cathedral
- Saint-Remi Basilica of Reims
- Saint-Remi history museum
- The Palace of Tau
- Mars Gate
- Reims Champagne Automobile Museum
- Sainte Clotilde of Reims Basilica
- The Gallo-Roman cryptoporticus
- The Carnegy Library
- The Foujita Chapel
- Hotel Le Vergeur Museum
- Verzenay Lighthouse
You can enjoy the cellar visits and champagne tastings. You will explore the vineyards and meet the winemakers such as growers, Champagne houses and cooperatives. You will learn how the champagne is made, what makes it so special and how to taste it.
Here is a list of a few champagne houses and bars you can visit:
- Champagne House De Castellane in Epernay
- Champagne House Dom Pérignon in Epernay
- Champagne House Lanson in Reims
- Champagne House Moet & Chandon in Epernay
- Champagne House Mumm in Reims
- Champagne House Pommery in Reims
- Champagne House Ruinart in Reims
- Champagne House Taittinger in Reims
- Champagne House Veuve Clicquot in Reims
- Gueuleton : Champagne Bar in Reims
- Le Coq Rouge : Champagne Bar in Reims
- Le Clos : Champagne Bar in Reims
- Le 25bis by Leclerc Briant in Epernay
- L’impériale de Marie-Antoinette : it is a panoramic lounge bus that will drive you through the Champagne hillsides. The tour includes champagne tastings.
- Bateau Champagne Vallée : Take a boat cruise on the river Marne and discover the vineyards of the Marne valley.