1. Before you book
- Can you accommodate wheelchair?
We do not have wheelchair accessible vehicle nevertheless we can accommodate Wheelchair if it is foldable in a Minivan.
- Do you accept pets and how to transport them in your cars?
We are accepting small pets in cages in our vehicles with a private service. (it won’t be possible with a shared shuttle service.)
- What is a shared shuttle?
If you book a shared ride you will be sharing the vehicle with another travellers.Our company only accept 2 different parties in the vehicle so the the service remains comfortable. It is an economical transportation option. It implies that there will be a waiting time at the airport after you have exited the baggage claim. The maximum waiting time can be of 30 minutes. The vehicle will then make stops to drop-off the passengers to their destinations (There will be maximum 2 stops).
- How can I make a booking?
You can make a booking by:
- sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- contacting us by phone at +33 (0) 1 77 47 30 35.
- Through our online and secured booking form.
- contacting us on Whatsapp.
- How far in advance should I book my transfer?
- With a private service at least 2 hours in advance.
- With a shared shuttle service at least 48 hours in advance.
- I have special luggage, what type of vehicle and service should I book?
If you are travelling with special luggage such as surfboards, golf club or bicycles in a box , you will need to book a minivan vehicle.
- How long is the commute?
The estimated travel time from and to the airport of Charles De Gaulle:
- About 60 minutes depending on the traffic and your district in Paris.
The estimated travel time from and to the airport of Orly:
- About 45 minutes depending on the traffic and your district in Paris.
The estimated travel time from and to the airport of Beauvais:
- About 1h30 depending on the traffic and your district in Paris.
- Do you provide baby and booster seats ?
- We can supply a baby seat or a booster seat for free only in a Minivan vehicle type.
- In other vehicle types (sedan cars and breaks), you will have to take your own baby seat or booster seat.
- My destination does not appear on the website, can I contact you and get a quote?
If the destination you are looking for does not appear on the website, you can contact us to get a quote and make a booking.
You can contact us:
- By phone at the following number: +33 1 77 47 30 35
- By email : email@example.com
- I want to make a reservation early in the morning, what is the earliest pick-up time I can choose?
The earliest booking to the airport you can make in the morning is at 3H30.
2. My booking management and payment
- How to modify my booking?
You can update your booking by:
- Sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us at +33 (0) 1 77 47 30 35
- Contacting us on Whatsapp
- What is your cancelation policy and how can I cancel my booking?
You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 4 hours before your arrival or departure time.
You can cancel your booking by:
- sending us an email at email@example.com
- calling us at +33 (0) 1 77 47 30 35
- Can I add an extra stop to my booking?
You can add an extra stop to your private transfer. In order to request an additional stop you can contact us by phone, email or whatsapp. We will give you the price for the additional stop and we will register it to your booking if needed.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
You can pay your transfer by:
- Cash to the driver
- Credit card (prepayment online)
3. During my transfer
- My flight is delayed what should I do?
We are using flight monitoring system.
- Private Service: in case of flight delay we will send a vehicle accordingly to your new arrival flight time.
- Shared Shuttle; you will be offered transport on the next available shared service.
- Where do I find my driver at the airport?
- Private service
The driver will wait for you at the exit of the baggage claim holding a sign with your name on it. It is a meet and greet service. He will also help you with your pieces of luggage.
- Shared Shuttle service
Upon arrival at your destination please proceed to baggage claim to pick up your baggage. Meanwhile, you can contact us by phone or Whatsapp. You will be answered by an English speaking operator and directed to the meeting point of your terminal. The driver will assist you with your luggage and drive you to your destination. Instructions will be provided to you on the confirmation voucher.
4. After your transfer
- I lost an item in the vehicle, what should I do?
- Kindly please note that we are not responsible for lost items.
- If an item has been lost in the vehicle, please kindly contact us as soon as possible so that we can locate it and keep it safe.
- The driver will deliver it to your hotel or your private address.
- How much should I tip the driver?
Gratuity is not required. If you wish to give one you can leave it at your own discretion based on the level of service you feel you received.
- I want to share a review about your service, where should I post it?
First of all thank you for posting a review about us.
You can write it and post it through the following link: https://tinyurl.com/y376px8x